Become a LICENTIATE MEMBER (LRSAAC)
ROYAL SOCIETY OF ACADEMY FOR ARTS AND COMMERCE
Enrol for PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE in any one or more of :
1. AIDS, Law and Human Rights
2. Alcohol, Drugs and HIV
3. Approaches and Fields of Social Work
4. Counseling and Social Work Practice
5. Community Development Work
6. Entrepreneurial Studies
7. Introduction to Law and Legal Methods
8. Man and Society
9. Marriage, Partnership and Parenthood
10. Introduction to Information Technology
12. Advanced Financial Management
13. Advanced Management and Leadership
14. An introduction to Population Health
15. Crime, Deviance and Social Policy
16. Correctional Administration
17. Communication and Social Work Practice
18. Democratic Studies
19. Disaster Preparedness
20. Emerging Issues Related to Education Management
21. Epidemics, Pandemics & Outbreaks
22. Health Planning & Management
23. Local Government Administration
24. Personnel Management & Management Development
25. Peace Studies
Duration: 3 days for each course
Venue: Abakaliki - Ibadan - Abuja - Owerri - ONLINE
Course Fee: FREE
It is entirely FREE Only for Youth Corp Members !
Other members of Public will pay: Licentiate Membership Diploma N19,500 + Course Fee N55,000 for each Proficiency Certificate course. Total = N74,500. Additional course - Corper N10,000 Others N45,000. Courier postage of CERTIFICATES if not personally present, add N4,000.
To participate -
Youth Corpers should pay N12,000 for application form, into Account Number: 1770995658 at SKYE BANK PLC. Download Membership application form from www.royalsocietyacademyedu.org, fill it and attach teller issued to you or bring the teller issued to you to any of our Centers to obtain application form..Complete and attach 1. Teller 2. Call-up letter 3. Corps Member Green Card Details 4. Your Degree or HND certificate or Result. Others are to pay N74,500 (plus additional course fees, if any, and courier postage costs). You could also submit your documents using WhatsApp or send to our email. Our email will be sent to you if you send us your phone number.
Benefits of Membership:
1. Use of Certificate as additional qualification.
2. Discounted payment for all our programmes
3. Membership of ROYAL SOCIETY...gives you access to all the resources, information and guidance you need to be the best you can.
4. Membership of ROYAL SOCIETY..makes you more marketable,
now that times are tough in the employment market!
5. Membership of ROYAL SOCIETY...entitles you to national and
international job offers!
7. Membership of ROYAL SOCIETY...entitles you to use distinctive
letters after your name - LRSAAC - which denotes...LICENTIATE
MEMBER OF ROYAL SOCIETY OF ACADEMY FOR ARTS AND
8. It makes you better connected as it gives you a lot of networking
opportunities of FACE-TO-FACE at our frequent national and
international events, in ONLINE programmes and our professional
Every successful participant will be issued with :
1. Licentiate Membership Diploma Certificate
2. Proficiency Certificate in -any of the above courses.
3. Course attendance Certificate
CONTACT ADDRESSES :
Suite 33 Mojoyinola House
Caterpillar Bus Stop Monatan,
P.O. Box 29797 Secretariat Post Office
Ezza Road Primary School
Opposite Federal Secretariat
Nnorom Street Abakaliki
Community Secondary School
Mode of study: PART-TIME/WEEKEND & DISTANCE LEARNING
APPROVAL OF TRAINING CENTRE
Do you have students that you would like to train for our qualifications? Can you gather students or participants for any of our training programmes and you have the facilities? Apply with N100,000 non-refundable.
N.B. Do not pay cash to any individual. Cash payment to any individual is at your own risk